A Two movement dance piece to ‘Eastern European and Middle Eastern rhythms dance music’ danced by 6 couples.
- Premièred as the opening for Northern Ballet’s mixed program in February 2010 at the Leeds Grand Theatre and was Daniel’s choreographic debut with Northern Ballet.
- The piece has been revived as part of the ‘Perpetual Motions’ Mixed Program for Northern Ballet in February 2012.
- Music: by the Scottish group ‘Moishe’s Bagel’ composed by Phil Alexander.
- Tracks: ‘Tanzt Glassidic’ and ‘The MacGoldberg’s Jig and Reel’
- Orchestration: John Longstaff
- Set and costumes design: Christopher Giles
- Lighting by: Andy Waddington