A children’s ballet created for Northern Ballet’s ‘Short Ballets for Small People’ which Daniel is the Artistic Director.
Premièred in October 2014 at the Stanley and Audrey Burton Studio at Northern Ballet.
Commissioned by the BBC as part of a Cbeebies program later nominated for a BAFTA.
Performed at the Royal Opera House at the Linbury Studio Theatre.
- Music: specially composed for the piece by Philip Feeney.
- Orchestration: John Longstaff
- Set design: Ali Allen
- Lighting by: Alistair West
- Costume Design ideas Daniel de Andrade
- Costume Realisation Kim Brassley and Carley Marsh